PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE BELOW!!!!
Each player will receive individualized instruction, and optimized on-field training from our professional staff, that has a proven track record of success on the college level. There are currently no other camps or clinics being offered today, that are capable of offering the
experience that you will receive from the staff of the H.I.T. Academy!
Each player will receive:
1) Instruction from some of the most respected college coaches in the country.
2) A college and NCAA recruiting seminar on Monday night.
3) Preparing for high school – getting started on the right path for success. (for those in middle school)
4) Film sessions with feedback provided from college coaches.
5) 7 field sessions with excellent camper to coach ratio.
6) A current lifting/fitness and conditioning packet.
7) Fast paced training and up-tempo scrimmages.
8) Professional Bermuda grass fields/air conditioned suites.
You only have one chance to make a first impression!
Date: June 15th through June 17th. (PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE)!!
Location: Randolph-Macon College, Ashland VA
Fee: $305.00 per player (includes – room and board, film sessions, recruiting symposium)
For more information email:
Justin Axel or Chris Hasbrouck at
H.I.T. Academy Staff
Keegan Wilkinson – Marist College, Justin Axel – Salisbury University
Chris Barrett – Belmont Abbey College, Marty Ward – Florida Southern College,
Albert Mitchell – Mercer College, Brendan Dawson – Widener College
JB Sheridan – Randolph Macon College, Jay Owen – Wittenberg College
The HIT Academy staff will provide an exceptional experience for all players and their families. Through a balance of sound knowledge, unwavering standards, and high expectations from our staff, and for our players!